APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Must possess sufficient physical fitness in order to perform the duties of the trade.
- Must have a high school diploma or a G.E.D. certificate.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or in the process of naturalization.
- Must complete the required written examination (Region A & B applicants only).
Applicants meeting the above requirements will be interviewed and rated by the Joint Apprenticeship Committee.
Prior to placement with a contractor, each selected candidate will be required to successfully complete a drug screen, attend orientation and training classes in OSHA 10, OSHA Sub-Part R, MSHA and First Aid/CPR before final acceptance into the program.
*SPECIAL NOTE: The actual number of placements, or if a class will be accepted, is dependent upon the level of construction activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION http://ironworkers512.com/apprenticeship-information
Download: Ironworkers Notice of Apprenticeships