Twin Cities Ironworkers Apprenticeship
Twin Cities Ironworkers Apprenticeship & Training
- Must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Must possess sufficient physical fitness in order to perform the duties of the trade.
- Must have a high school diploma or a G.E.D. certificate.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or in the process of naturalization.
- Must complete the required written examination (Region A & B applicants only).
Applicants meeting the above requirements will be interviewed and rated by the Joint Apprenticeship Committee.
Prior to placement with a contractor, each selected candidate will be required to successfully complete a drug screen, attend orientation and training classes in OSHA 10, OSHA Sub-Part R, MSHA and First Aid/CPR before final acceptance into the program.
Applicants selected for job placement must be able to furnish their own transportation, pay school tuition, purchase tools, be agreeable to a certain amount of travel, and be aware of periods of unemployment due to the lack of construction activity.
Download: Ironworkers Information